Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
: Jupiter, Florida
: $ 25,000.00
These gears were behind 1300 hp MAN V12's. Out of a 55' Viking with 6000 hours on them. They are working take offs. The boat owner went with rebuilt engines, new gears and new controls. These gears worked fine before rebuild. Silicone coupling elements. Save some $$$$ on these asking $25k.
This Ad has been viewed 31 times.