From Bluewater Movements — update to Leg 3 of the Quest for the Crest, the 8th annual Final Sail tournament.
Based on the current marina closures and “shelter in place” policies that remain in place across South Florida, Leg 3 Crest for the Crest 8th annual Final Sail has been moved from April 3 – 4 and rescheduled for May 8 – 9.
The sailfish bite off Miami has been off the charts over the past few years in Miami during May and the meat-fish action is red hot at that time of year in Miami as well. Below is an outline of important updates.
- Final Sail Fishing dates have been rescheduled for May 8 & 9
- We are still maintaining a “fishing only” format at this time
- Registration will remain open until Wednesday, May 6th. Link to register – https://fish.bluewatermovements.com/Login.aspx
- Boat numbers, color cards, release cards, etc, will be mailed to registered teams
- If you have already registered, and are unable to fish on the rescheduled dates, please contact the office for a refund