Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
Here's a chance for someone to finish a classic all fiberglass boat and save. This is the Billy Knowles designed 38' Stolper which was manufactured up to 2006. This boat was the last one to come out of the molds. Boat was purchased as a project to finish but the buyer doesn't have time and wants the boat sold. This is a great headsea boat and a perfect platform to update and finish as you like. Here's your chance to save big time!