Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
Hy Jacobson (SKY-BOUND) solid teak sailfish sculpture – Owner sold boat and kept sculpture. Measures 31 inches high 19 inches long and 11 inches wide is fastened to a marble base and carved out of a solid piece of four-inch Burmese teak. Original price was $8000 will sell for $3200 obo. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-301-3841.