Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
46’ 1982 Merritt – Cummins QSM 11’s repower, new generator, electronics, teak deck, paint, wallpaper and interior soft goods and all mechanical systems updated in last three years. Originally built as the Pretty Patty. Contact Scott Dunnuck for more information. 239-821-4722 or firstname.lastname@example.org