Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
Built for an extremely knowledgeable, meticulous owner. Reliable and efficient 825 hp Series 60 Detroits. Superior ride, excellent maintenance and extensive service records. Will survey very well. $899,900. Contact Teak Bell (910) 262-8622, email@example.com