Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
: $ 160,000.00
Looking for an angler after Big Blue Marlin to come on as a business partner into my business here in Kona, Hawaii - 50 free days every year to the partner to fish ( Marlin only ) Remainder of days chartered to pay bills. Serious inquiries and serious anglers only respond.
This Ad has been viewed 205 times.