Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
This chair is in good condition. Does not come with a pedestal but is priced accordingly. Replace the side cushions combined with a new pedestal and you'll have a great chair for well under $5k. Chair is located in the Northeast U.S.