Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
OCEAN ACCESS 1 BR 1 BA unit with dock near beaches, shopping, casino, Oleta Park and FIU. Dock is transferable and may be sold to other co-op members. Taxes included in the HOA (not currently homestead exempt). On the intracoastal waterway for sea trout/tarpon fishing, minutes to blue water via Haulover inlet for mahi/wahoo/billfish, and reefs for lobster and diving.