Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
: 540 212 3552 (leave voicemail please)
: Puerto Quepos, Costa Rica
: $ 340,000.00
Marina Pez Vela offers over 195 wet slips and marina facilities built to international standards. Numerous restaurants on site with villas. Next to Puerto Quepos, Costa Rica's number one big game fishing area on the Pacific. See the website for Marina Pez Vela on Google to visit their site. I am a private owner with health concerns and wish to sell ASAP. Price negotiable however already $60,000 below current slips. My slip is next to the 85 foot slips and will hold a larger than 65 foot vessel. Leave message on my cell 540-212-3552 or firstname.lastname@example.org. •Wet slips can accommodate vessels up to 200 feet •State of the art concrete floating dock system •Safe operating depth of 14 feet offering ease of access •Coffer dam protected basin pr
This Ad has been viewed 196 times.