Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
: $ 0.00
DOCK/BOAT SLIPS - Large private T-shaped dock with whips to accommodate small boats, a floating dock for larger boats, and a slip for up to a 40 ft boat. Complete with dock power, water, lights, and fish cleaning table.
THE WATER - The property is directly on the Intracoastal Waterway. Clear water with lobster, stone crabs, and fishing right in the backyard. The Jupiter Inlet is 2.5 miles to the south, with no fixed bridges.
DIRECTIONS - We are located 2.5 miles north of the Jupiter Inlet on the west side of the Intracoastal Waterway facing Jupiter Island From Indiantown Road and US1, head north on US1 past County Line Road 1.2 miles (directly across from the Jupiter Hills Country Club). Call Randy at 561-373-7030 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This Ad has been viewed 130 times.