Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
I have a set of Michigan 32 x 49 x 3 four blade wheels in great shape. They have never been repaired and carried as spares for a 60' Spencer. We are getting new wheels and using our other set as spares. Please call 956-642-6686 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Asking $10,000.00