Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
Pair of 2001 MTU/DDC 8v2000 900hp 5,090 hrs.
Injectors replaced, and aftercoolers cleaned last year
Twin Disc transmissions 1.48:1 ratio
RTO’s from a sportfish
$50,000 the pair