Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
1982 Bertram 38 Mk III – T/3208-300 Cats, 2300 hrs., Lee chair & outriggers, swim/dive platform, new hardwood floors, FB hardtop, new Garmin echoMap DV, Raymarine C120, 2 icom VHFs. Ready to fish/cruise. $65k. firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.628.4424.