Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
I have 2 brand new in the box Tiagra 130. $950 each will sell individually or discount on the pair. Bought them and decided to go a different route and not using them. They are 3yrs old never taken out of the box.