Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
We have (2) 300 gallon ATL Space saver fuel lockers with 1” Valve 3 yrs old used 5 times with diesel fuel only. $2200 takes the pair!!! Don’t use them anymore so figured it’s time to sell them. They come with strap down kit and storage bags. I travel up the east coast frequently so don’t be afraid of location we should be able to get them your way. I only have the picture on the back deck from last season. They are in my storage unit and I’ll have more pictures in a few weeks so I can forward to interested parties.