Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
This unit is barely used. It came out of Wave Paver (InTheBite's Captain of the Year 2005/2007) Bayliss Hull 21 and has been in a beautifully, clean climate controlled environment since installation.
It's a SeaKeeper 9 with 541 run hrs. on it. Well maintained unit (boat was launched the end of 2017), and was only removed to allow for a sonar addition. No longer in warranty.
Asking $55,000 obo!!! Won't last. This is your chance to upgrade your boat.