Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
Come build your dream home in Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina. Keep your boat behind your house at the 55' boat slip that conveys to qualified boat owner. This lot is 12000 square feet and is in a cul-de-sac, on a canal with access to the sound.Come experience all Pirate's Cove has to offer.
For more information call
Kris Bergin, Broker/REALTOR(R)
Pirate's Cove Realty