Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
2004 32’ Heritage Boatworks Walk Around Express – High quality custom build that’s really tricked out and loaded. Re-powered in 2013 with Yamaha F350s with less than 350 hrs and warranty until 11/2019!! New paint, Garmin electronics, generator, AC and more. Lift kept. $149,000. Contact Teak Bell, (910) 262-8622, email@example.com.