Follow these rules and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Beware of offers involving shipping – deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds (e.g. Western Union) – anyone who asks you to is a scammer.
- Don’t accept cashier/certified checks or money orders – banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a “guarantee”.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
2013 42’ Yellowfin – One owner captain-maintained boat in excellent condition. Low hr quad 300 hp Verados, loaded with options and great electronics. Lift-kept. A MUST SEE! $489,000. Contact Teak Bell, (910) 262-8622, firstname.lastname@example.org.