December 30, 2013 at 11:36 am #17002
Our intention at InTheBite.com is to provide safe entertainment and First Rate knowledge to all who visit us. Our Moderators, mostly professionals in their field, will have our complete support in assuring the above by following these basic guidelines which we hope you will respect.
1) No Vulgar Language or Inappropriate images will be allowed. The interpretation of this will be at the Moderators determination. We hope you will share assist us in maintaining an ethical standard.
2) No SPONSOR of InTheBite Magazine and web site will be subjected to a BASHING by our members. Constructive criticism is one thing, Bashing is another.
3) All InTheBite.com members will be allowed to voice their opinion without the fear of having it jammed back down their throat. Everyone will be entitled to their opinion and debating it is respectable, destroying ones character or integrity for it is another.
4) Spam – No Spam allowed at anytime. If you own a website and would like to post a link please ask first. If you are intrested in being a sponsor please PM InTheBite.com Any links posted in signatures without prior permission will be deleted by the Admin. We may also send a PM asking you to take it down if this is not done in 24 hours we will take it down. Repeated offenders will NOT be allowed on the fourms. Our sponsors pay to advertise with us and we will protect their investment for them.
5) No selling merchandise unless you have paid to do so. That’s what our classified section is for.
6) No posting Jobs or looking for jobs. Please visit the job board to do so.
7) No EBAY Ads/Links Are Allowed. Please do not post any links to eBay concerning an Auction you have in progress. These posts will be deleted.
8) Please remember to follow up on all communication between yourself and members inquiring about your items. Don’t forget to clean out PMs that you no longer need that are associated with InTheBite.com.
9) No Commercial Ads Are Allowed. (Including Sponsors)
All posts/messages express the views of the author. The owner(s) of InTheBite.com will NOT be held responsible for the content of any message.
If you agree to the Rules, Policies, and Guidelines above, please sign up and create a post on InTheBite.com Forum. Otherwise, feel free to browse the forums without signing up. By merely creating a post at the InTheBite.com Forums you are agreeing to these terms.
Have Fun, and Good Communicating at the InTheBite.com Message Forums!
The topic ‘Forum Guidelines’ is closed to new replies.