Website DICK'S Sporting Goods
NOW OFFERING – $500 SIGN ON BONUS – ALL POSITIONS
From the team at DICK’S Sporting Goods… a new outdoor retail concept is coming this August called Public Lands.
At Public Lands, we exist to celebrate and protect public lands for all. We believe these national treasures are meant to be explored, protected and celebrated so they may live on for generations. With this in mind, we seek to empower the passionate, to guide the curious and to celebrate the courageous on their journey to thrive outside. Our mission grounds us in the communities we serve and drives our commitment to inspire and enable a diverse community of people to experience the profound power of the outdoors, either in their backyards or in our nation’s public lands. We are also committed to our unmatched set of standards for environmental practices.
At the core of our brand is a dedication to provide products and experiences to any explorer in an effort to grow the number of people who love and seek to protect our public lands. We are driven to meet each explorer where they are in their journey, and to do it with an unapologetic commitment to style, quality and service. Our retail locations are designed to inspire and fuel a need to get outside. Our team lives and breathes for their next adventure, no matter how big or small. We are outdoor humans – connected by a common passion, shared experiences and style that is all our own.
Schedule your time slot today!
Store Associate roles starting at $12/hour; Lead roles starting at $15/hour.
Full-Time Positions include:
- Apparel Lead
- Bike/Ski Lead
- Bike/Ski Technician
- Boot Fitter
- Camp/Hike Lead
- Climbing Lead
- Education Lead
- Footwear Lead
- Freight Flow/Operations Lead
- Front End Lead
- Community Outreach Lead
- Omni Fulfillment Lead
- Price and Signage Lead
- Retail Services Lead
- Tackle/Paddle Lead
Part-Time Positions include:
- Associates – Apparel, Biking, Camping, Climbing, Fishing, Footwear, Hiking, Skiing
- Cashiers and Customer Service Specialists
- Freight Flow & Operations Associates
- Temporary positions for Store Setup
We’re looking for:
- World-class customer service skill and interpersonal/communication skills
- True passion for the outdoors and getting others outside.
- Knowledge of issues pertaining to the environment and public lands, or the willingness to learn
- Connected to the local outdoor community
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to execute company standards
Public Lands is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.