Splash Update: American Custom Yachts New 68
The latest American Custom Yachts 68 is getting her final touches. Look for her to be chasing marlin in the near future!
American Custom Yachts – story on this boat winning a tournament soon after taking delivery Click Here
New Bertram 61: Unveiled
The new Bertram Yachts unveiled its latest edition—the Bertram 61—at a VIP launch party in Fort Lauderdale on Friday July 20, 2018. The CEO of Bertram Peter Truslow launched the boat with a champagne toast delivered from the bridge. Sitting back to back the newly released Bertram 35, Truslow proclaimed the 61’ as the future direction of the brand.
InTheBite’s Dale Wills and Elliott Stark were on hand to check out the goods and talk with the men and women making it happen. The new Bertram bridges the historic past of one of sportfishing’s most illustrious names with the future of boat building. The progress is exciting.
- Construction features an infused vinylester solid fiberglass hull bottom with Kevlar centerline and strake reinforcements.
- Twin CAT32s, 1900-HP diesels to provide top-of-the line performance and speed.
- A spacious and easily to maneuver cockpit, when the bite is on.
- The center console helm gives great visibility and offers a comfortable ride.
- The open salon-galley layout, wrap around windows, and full-beam master stateroom, are just a few of the features that make the interior one of luxury and comfort.