We caught up with Parker Hannifin at the 2021 Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show to talk about the H2O Eco and how it takes water purification to a new level for boaters. The ECO features a compact machine completely enclosed in an aluminum frame, and offers potable water safe for drinking and cooking.
Tampa, FLA., September 28, 2021—At the International BoatBuilders Exhibition & Conference (IBEX), a highly focused marine technology trade show dedicated to advancing the business of boating, Honda Marine unveiled HondaLink® Marine, putting smart boating into the hands of boat owners. The new, integrated smartphone application provides owners with complete, remote monitoring capability and ownership information for boats anytime from anywhere.
Honda Marine is the first marine outboard manufacturer to offer its own comprehensive, connected services boat management app, useable, compatible and customizable with any boat size powered by National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) 2000® certified engines. This accreditation verifies that a product has been tested to meet specific critical safety criteria and to correctly implement network management and messaging. NMEA developed this open architecture electronic protocol to allow engine data to interface with a wide variety of name brand marine electronics that monitor wind instruments, depth sounders, navigation instruments, engine instruments, and nautical chart plotters, for example.
ALEXSEAL, August 18, 2021—The Acrylic Topcoat X is the newest addition to the ALEXSEAL coating portfolio. Using the latest acrylic resin technologies combined with decades of yacht coatings knowledge, the topcoat will redefine the marine acrylic coating market with brilliant paintwork results and simple, time-saving application.
· A one-day general admissions ticket is available for $34 and is valid for any one show day from Thursday – Sunday, Oct. 31 – Nov. 3.
· A two-day general admissions ticket is available for $59 and is valid for any two days of the show from Thursday – Sunday, Oct. 31 – Nov. 3.
· Prime Time Preview tickets grant guests early access to the show and are available for $53 and valid for any one show day from Wednesday – Sunday, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3.
· Tickets for children (ages 6-15) are available for $15 and valid for any one day of the show.
· Windward VIP Experience (new in-water location): For a more enhanced boat show experience, guests can purchase tickets to the Windward VIP Club. Each ticket is available for $300 and includes show entry, access to the Windward VIP Club, food and premium beverages, as well as a Water Taxi. Each VIP package is valid for one person and is good for one show day from Wednesday – Sunday, Oct. 30 – Nov. 3.
InTheBite was on site for the unveiling of the latest upgrade to the Yamaha XTO Offshore. Checkout this video with Captain Shannon Pickens explaining the latest version of the Yamaha Helm Master and fine tuning your position with the upgraded SetPoint modes.
White’s Tackle is a full service tackle store located in Ft. Pierce and Stuart Florida. The staff are knowledgeable anglers who’ve fished the globe learning the secrets from the best captains and crews, and will be glad to pass them on to you. For over 90 years White’s Tackle has been outfitting inshore and offshore anglers from all over with the best tackle and service imaginable. If you have any questions feel free to call the Fort Pierce Store at 772-461-6909 or the Stuart Store 772-266-4010 or send an email to: email@example.com
In this Dock Talk edition, President Doug Miller of St. Lucie Battery & Tire, showcases their line and services for marine batteries. Whatever your needs are, St. Lucie Battery & Tire has the marine batteries you need! Providing professional installation, dock side delivery, same or next service across Florida.
Want to spice up your operation? BAM! You Can Own Emeril Lagasse’s 70-Foot Viking Yacht ‘Aldente’ For Under $4 Million.
While the boat can put you on fish, we can’t promise it will improve your dinner making skills… but who knows.
Destin, Florida (4/4/19): United Yacht Sales, the world’s largest professional yacht brokerage firm with more than 150 yacht brokers worldwide, is pleased to announce that ‘Aldente’ is now listed for sale with United Yacht Sales broker Captain Brad Benton. Aldente is owned by celebrity chef and philanthropist Emeril Lagasse.
Aldente is a beautiful example of a 70’ Viking Enclosed Bridge and has four spacious cabins, all of the fishing amenities you could ask for, high-gloss teak throughout the interior, and of course, an updated kitchen. Aldente is also equipped with a Seakeeper Gyro which stabilizes the yacht while at anchor or while trolling for big game and a Sea Recovery water-maker which turns saltwater into fresh, drinkable water.
Aldente is equipped with the upgraded MTU 16V 2000 M94 2,600 HP engines. She is listed for sale at $3,995,000.
For more questions about United Yacht Sales or this press release, please contact United Marketing Director Rob Bowman at (828) 242-9810.
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON and DEERFIELD BEACH, FLORIDA (USA) – Premier Marine Power Generation, Climate Control & Refrigeration Products Manufacturer Northern Lights, Inc. (NLI) is pleased to announce the development and introduction of our new, industry leading Technicold ice maker:
- ROBUST DESIGN WITH STEADY ICE PRODUCTION OUTPUT RATED AT 500 POUNDS PER DAY
- MARINE GRADE STAINLESS STEEL, COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY
- PROFESSIONAL, MEGA-YACHT FINISH
- PRODUCES HIGHER ICE YIELDS THAN COMPETITIVE MODELS AT DESIGN TEMPERATURES
- SAFETY PROTECTIONS FOR ALL SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- ELECTRONIC MONITORING AND OPERATION
- PRIMARY AND SECONDARY WATER FILTRATION PROVIDED
- COMPACT, MODULAR DESIGN BUILT FOR EASY HOOK-UP, MAINTENANCE, AND SERVICE
- DESIGNED FOR EASE OF INSTALLATION
First units are expected to be available the end of Q2, with pricing to be announced in the near future.
A future model which produces 1000 pounds of ice per day is expected to be announced by the end of the year.
Sam Hill, President of Northern Lights, adds: “We are proud to bring this new ice machine to the market in our continued efforts to provide the most reliable, durable, and highest quality products. As a leader in the Marine industry for over 60 years, we maintain our focus, drive and passion to provide the best marine power generation and climate control/ refrigeration solutions to fulfill our customers’ needs and to enhance their boating experience for generations to come.”
For more information about Northern Lights and Technicold products, visit www.technicold.com.