InTheBite is more than just a printed magazine. The company offers a complete suite of channels across digital, electronic, and social media platforms. The combined package is designed to reach the sportfishing industry across the any ways in which the modern world broadcasts information. The result is great, informative content designed to entertain and inform. For those with products or services, the platform represents a well-rounded, cross channel method by which to relate to the sportfishing industry across age, region and demographic. Just as there is always a place in the salon for a physical copy of InTheBite Magazine, we’ve got the digital and high tech users covered too.
InTheBite Media Suites:
- Social media platforms provide a great, customizable way to broadcast content and products straight to the phones and tablets of the most hardcore sportfishing community on the internet:
- The InTheBite E-Newsletter is produced every third week. It is broadcast to an opt-in list of thousands of captains, anglers, tournament directors, sportfishing business owners, boat builders, owner operators, fishing lodge owners, tackle shop owners and other hardcore, invested stakeholders in the sportfishing industry. Whether your aim is to showcase or keep yourself informed in the latest and greatest, the e-newsletter is a great bet.
- InTheBite’s “Inside the Lines.” Tune in the first & third Friday of each month to check out Digital Editor, Rachel Chesnes cover interesting topics from new products, tournament updates, and current events happening in the sportfising realm.
- InTheBite Dock Talks are video showcases of interesting products, services and individuals in the sportfishing world. Speaking with technical experts, Dock Talks breakdown how things work and how they benefit users. Topics range from fishing with kids to boat building to catching blue marlin on the fly.
- Reel Social. Be a part of InTheBite’s community by sharing your photos and stories. Use our hashtag #inthebite for a chance to be featured in the magazine in our “Reel Social” section.
Download a copy of the most recent InTheBite Media Kit –
2018 InTheBite Media Kit »