SEATTLE, WASHINGTON and DEERFIELD BEACH, FLORIDA (USA) – Premier Marine Power Generation, Climate Control & Refrigeration Products Manufacturer Northern Lights, Inc. (NLI) is pleased to announce the development and introduction of our new, industry leading Technicold ice maker:
- ROBUST DESIGN WITH STEADY ICE PRODUCTION OUTPUT RATED AT 500 POUNDS PER DAY
- MARINE GRADE STAINLESS STEEL, COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY
- PROFESSIONAL, MEGA-YACHT FINISH
- PRODUCES HIGHER ICE YIELDS THAN COMPETITIVE MODELS AT DESIGN TEMPERATURES
- SAFETY PROTECTIONS FOR ALL SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- ELECTRONIC MONITORING AND OPERATION
- PRIMARY AND SECONDARY WATER FILTRATION PROVIDED
- COMPACT, MODULAR DESIGN BUILT FOR EASY HOOK-UP, MAINTENANCE, AND SERVICE
- DESIGNED FOR EASE OF INSTALLATION
First units are expected to be available the end of Q2, with pricing to be announced in the near future.
A future model which produces 1000 pounds of ice per day is expected to be announced by the end of the year.
Sam Hill, President of Northern Lights, adds: “We are proud to bring this new ice machine to the market in our continued efforts to provide the most reliable, durable, and highest quality products. As a leader in the Marine industry for over 60 years, we maintain our focus, drive and passion to provide the best marine power generation and climate control/ refrigeration solutions to fulfill our customers’ needs and to enhance their boating experience for generations to come.”
For more information about Northern Lights and Technicold products, visit www.technicold.com.